Part 4 Dialogue Edit- 55%
Part 5 Dialogue Edit- 15%
That’s about it. Sorry.
I would have done more- I was hoping to complete editing dialogue for Part 4, but I’m still waiting for a few lines.
Filming- 100%!! That’s Right! Filming is finished!
Part 4 dialogue edit- 15% Complete
I’m still waiting for lines from a few people- they’ve all responded however.
Also, I have two new members joining the cast, as their previous VAs could not continue their roles::
as James, and Omeed Mirhakkak as Donald & Douglas
So I've been tagged again.
Well, here we go.
Tagged by :iconloonyowlr:
~Here are the rules:
1. You must post these rules
2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves
3. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for 10 you tag
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal
5. Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you
6. Not something like "You are tagged if you read that"
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people
8. No tag-backs
9. You can't say that you don't do tags.
10. You MUST make a journal entry
Facts about me:
1. There are a lot of things about myself that make me ripe bait for haters. I will proceed to list these things in the following facts: ( I have never been this transparent on the open internet before.)
2. I still watch Thomas & Friends- and enjoy it.
3. I watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic- and enjoy it.
4. I have High-Functioning Autism.
5. I am a Christian. To be exact, I got to a Baptist church. However, it is a Baptist church only in the sense that people are baptized- my church by no means holds all the conservative values of a typical Baptist church. ( I hold to some of them though.)
6. I hold to strict sexual boundaries- I am still a virgin at age 22, almost 23. I plan to stay that way until marriage. I even avoid lust. Also, I am against homosexuality, but hold no hatred for homosexuals.
7. I don’t smoke and I do very little drinking- never getting close to intoxication. Not just for Christian reasons, but for practical ones as well.
I do, however, enjoy having an empty pipe in my mouth from time to time. I also plan to eventually try hard cider.
8. I obey traffic laws. It is extremely rare I go faster than 5 miles above the speed limit.
9. Typically I curse like a Children’s Film/Show. Occasionally I hit PG rated cursing, but not often. And never in written form.
10. I prefer musicals and trains to sports or rock music. I also dislike dubstep.
Questions for me:
1. What are your opinions on these weird quiz meme things going round dA?
Unless you’re talking about these sorts of things, I haven’t heard of them.
2. What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?
3. Cats? Dogs? Both?
I don’t have a preference either way- Mainly I wish them to be well trained.
4. What would you do if you were suddenly attacked by gerbils?
Panic. Frantically try to get them off. Possibly kill a few if they injure me.
5. Do you believe in ghosts? Ever thought you saw one?
Not really. Nope.
6. Exam time! Which of the following is NOT a dinosaur?
C) Snowy Owl
C- Snowy Owl
7. As a kid, who was your favourite character off Thomas and Friends?
Thomas the Tank Engine himself. Still is.
8. THINK FAST! Aardvarks or soap?!
9. What are your thoughts on the fact that the above question was utterly pointless and made no sense?
It’s nice to know my decision didn’t cost me anything.
10. How much would you like some chocolate right now? (...Tough. All this chocolate is belong to me. Find your own >)
It sounds good. Oh well. I gave some chocolate to a friend for Valentine’s Day, along with a couple stuffed toy bears and a white rose.
Questions for you:
1. How do you feel about ponies?
2. How do you feel about My Little Pony?
3. How do you feel about My Little Pony- Friendship is Magic?
4. Ready for a non-pony question?
5. Favorite Thomas & Friends character?
6. Do you have any siblings? If so how many?
7. Marvel or DC?
8. Mario or Sonic?
9. Have you ever seen a running steam locomotive?